Demolition Demolition

Killing it man! Glad to see you're back!

Liberate tutemae Liberate tutemae

Amazing work man! Loved every second. That clean crunch of the guitar in the beginning was pretty tight too! Great tone. I'm curious as to what you used for drums as well.

fire118 responds:

NintendoCore! NintendoCore!

Sounds good man. You should try considering a speaker emulator of some sort to make your guitar sound more "cabineted" if you know what I mean. Otherwise I love it man. If you want, I could hook you up with something simple that would make this sound pretty fucking sweet man.

That Which Speaks Victory That Which Speaks Victory

Great stuff.

I love the tone and style you have man. So much feel to it. I checked out your other songs and got your EP and listened to it. Real good stuff man. Like metaljonus said, the hihat is a bit loud, though I'm no better at EQin. But that doesn't even matter to me. Keep it up man.

Ritz190 responds:

Thanks dude. yea, Jon (Metaljonus) knows his stuff. he's been helpin me out with the quality and giving me tips. I like the overall quality of the song...yea i could being down hi-hat but eh, I'll do that once i redo the song. glad you dig it, dude! I'm working hard to make my sound as awesome as possible. thanks again for the review!

Breathe [2011] Breathe [2011]

fucking sick

Dig the style and crunch, layed it on real thick. An upbeat djenty song with all kinds of undertone. Love everything about it man. Keep this shit up!

Dead Baby Jokes Dead Baby Jokes

Hahahahahahahahahah

Everytime I hear this song, David Turecek's face pops into my mind. And it makes it that much funnier.

New Untitled Track for my band New Untitled Track for my band

good shit man

though baxter is right, this would sound a shit ton better if you put a bit more work into it and redid it. try a different drum kit or samples or something. also i feel like the guitar lacked some beefiness or crunchiness or something, its missing that "wall of sound" effect. but all in all it sounds sick and the riffs are tight, keep it up man!

Stella - 3rd Lung Stella - 3rd Lung

all kindsa fucking awesome

keep it up man, this shit is tight. love the polyrthems. love the many influences from so many styles in this song.

Asylum (Album Version) Asylum (Album Version)

fucking....

wow

*-_Alone at night_-* *-_Alone at night_-*

this song is the shit

I must say, this is one of my favorite song of all time. Props. Also could you give me the chords/tabs whatever of the rhythm guitar, I love it so much.